I can’t believe there are only 31 more sleeps left in 2016. Where did this year go? It’s been the strangest year of my life. I found myself crying more than smiling this year.
- I rang in the new year, by myself…SICK!! I went to visit a friend for New Year’s and was so sick that I had to miss out on the party.
- I moved back to the USA. (after 8 1/2 years away) Said goodbye to very, very dear friends.
- I never thought that job searching was going to be so hard. (still not sure what I want to be when I grow up)
- I am a social butterfly and I have struggled with not having anyone to hang with. (it’s my own fault…I haven’t made any effort to make new friends)
- Since last December, I have lost 5 friends to various things: mostly cancer. All in their early 40’s (I don’t remember my parents losing friends when they were my age)
- Tried online dating again…been out with quite a few guys, communicated with quite a few more…but…Nothing past the first date or two
Since this is not a depressing blog…I’ll think back on my fun times
- Started my year in an amazing city with two amazing friends
- Had some fun final nights in my home away from home with my girlfriends
- Moved back to the USA and my dad’s being a blessing to let me stay rent free and drive the old mini-van
- Visited my sister and her family a few times in California
- Mini-Vacation in Sonoma, CA
- Visited my best friend in Detroit twice
- Got to go to my Alma Mater for two football games and a pro game squeezed in there too(I LOVE football)
- Vacationed in Southern California (Disneyland, San Diego; friends and family)
and now it’s December. My favorite month (besides April)